"A guy would give the world to be able to read a girl's mind for a day."
Yeah, we girls know that, because you guys are too bloody lazy to even listen!
I'm getting sicker and sicker by the minute.
I'm coughing like there's no tomorrow, and my throat's sore like hell.
I can't take medicine in the middle of the day, coz i'm fasting, so that rules out drinking water too.
I don't wanna break my fast coz AKU MALAS NK BAYAR BALIK, YO.
So i'll try to get extra sleep in the day and take my meds when i break my fast.
I need to get well soon coz 1st day of attachment is on freakin Monday.
Crappoz!
I couldnt get back to sleep after morning prayers so i rummaged thru my messy desk and found a tube of henna i bought LAST FREAKING YEAR!
So i cut off the tip and decorated my left hand.
It looked okie at first but i thot it was too plain, so i added stars and hearts and total crap and now i totally screwed up my left hand.
Hehe.
It looks kinda horrifying.
Maybe i'll wear latex gloves when i go out.
Cool like Michael Jackson sia!
My destroyed left hand:

Maybe i'll update later at night.
I wanna go get some rest now.
Au revoir!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:32 PM