<body scroll="auto">


Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I MISS EVERYONE.

I'm beyond tired.
I went to skool for SIP just now.
Asked Ms Sim some questions about PUO.
I'm really seriously worried.
Coz if i fail PUO, i'll be out of TP.
That's why i'm mugging even at this hour.
I'm taking a tiny break.
Insyaallah i'll pass...

I miss my dearest friends.
I miss my beloved Maya, Faj, Ad, Fatin, Kaye and the rest.
I miss my sec skool mates, Nas, Nurul, Mira, Azie and the rest.
I miss my fellow climbers, Cheryl, Bee, Aly, Claud and the rest.
I miss ETP-ians, Maisarah, Munirah, Juliana and the rest.

I MISS MY LOVELIEST BOYFIE LOVE.

I do love him.
"But why?"
People keep asking me this.
Even he does.
And my standard answer is always, "I dunno. I just do."
And no one understands, like they can't seem to accept that reason i gave.

P.S. Love you lots and i still dont know why.
;)

xoxo
Shai

~I LoVe You Endlessly~

12:14 AM







~*BiEnVeNuE!!*~

Salut!
Je m'appelle Shai..
18 Novembre 1989
Ma vie revolves around:
♥ Mon seul amant, Zulkifli ♥
♥ Mes amis proches ♥
♥ Ma bande préférée, Muse ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
I speak my mind, but i know my limits.
And you should too. =)


~*MuSiQuE*~




~*ParLeR!*~




~*LoVeLiEs*~

MakeUp!
♥ aDaWiYaH
♥ aZiE
eLLa
♥ GiNa
♥ JaJa
KaYe
♥ MyA
MuSfIrAh
♥ NaSuHa
NuYYuLhUdA


~*CuZZiEs*~

AiSyAh
♥ dYaNiA
♥ HuDa
♥ iFfAh
♥ NiSa
♥ ZaHiRaH


~*EsCaPiAnS*~

♥ aZuRa
DeE
FaZuAn
fLoReLLa
♥ JuJu
LaUrEnT
Li JuAn
mAiSaRaH
NaNa SyAfIqA
RoZiAnA
sHaMiM
WaN ReDz
ZaFruLLaH


~*cLimBeRs*~

cHeRyL
DiXiE
iMaH
kAi XuAn
pEiNiNg
TP SpOrTs CLiMbiNg
ZuLaZfAr


~*aRcHiVe*~

♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣


~*cRéDiTs*~


Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4