I MISS EVERYONE.
I'm beyond tired.
I went to skool for SIP just now.
Asked Ms Sim some questions about PUO.
I'm really seriously worried.
Coz if i fail PUO, i'll be out of TP.
That's why i'm mugging even at this hour.
I'm taking a tiny break.
Insyaallah i'll pass...
I miss my dearest friends.
I miss my beloved Maya, Faj, Ad, Fatin, Kaye and the rest.
I miss my sec skool mates, Nas, Nurul, Mira, Azie and the rest.
I miss my fellow climbers, Cheryl, Bee, Aly, Claud and the rest.
I miss ETP-ians, Maisarah, Munirah, Juliana and the rest.
I MISS MY LOVELIEST BOYFIE LOVE.
I do love him.
"But why?"
People keep asking me this.
Even he does.
And my standard answer is always, "I dunno. I just do."
And no one understands, like they can't seem to accept that reason i gave.
P.S. Love you lots and i still dont know why.
;)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:14 AM