I Think I'm Going Nuts.
I dunno why, but this fasting month has seen me being a bit over-emotional.
So far, i had outbursts of anger, total apathy, crying for no reason, happy like freakin nuts, sometimes needy, absolutely in love, other times just wanting to be left alone.
Stupid freakin hormones.
Going haywire at the wrong-est of times.
All of this made worse by the fact that i'm deprived of fluids.
My poor boyfie was my first victim.
Last Tuesday, went we went to Geylang bazaar.
We were like totally enjoying ourselves, then suddenly i got all quiet and started to ignore him.
Like, i didnt even wanna look at his face.
He was like totally confused, coz he didnt do anything wrong.
But all the while he was trying to cheer me up and ask me what happened..
Love, i'm so so so so so so so SORRY.
I've been spending so much time wif boyfie this week.
Today he actually came to TP library just to spend time wif me during my SIP.
He was actually having a headache after friday prayers, but still he came.
Sweet sweet lovie.
First we just watched stupid funny vids on Youtube.
Then we went to 4th level, to the red cushy seats, coz he was tired.
He fell asleep while i was reading a book.
Haha he's so freakin cute laaaaa.
Oh yeah i forgot to clock out for SIP today.
Wednesday we went iftar-ing wif the Escapians.
They were like 20 over of us at Newton.
All of us were laughing and joking ard.
Its so freakin damn fun.
At one point Boyfie got stuck outside alone at City Hall mrt station coz the train was too full and the doors closed on him.
Wan, Hafi and me alighted at Bugis to wait for him.
Heeheehee.
Then in the train, Hafi got his fingers stuck somewhere on the ceiling.
Haha..
Then we went to Geylang bazaar and met the other ETP-ians.
The ones who went with management to iftar at Hajah Maimunah.
Yesterday we went to Orchard after my GMP supp paper.
Coz he was looking for a t-shirt and i was looking for my heels.
I found the perfect Hari Raya heels!!!!
$30 and now i'm so broke.
Boyfie found his t-shirt after we pratically tore down the whole of Far East.
Lucky the t-shirt was nice.
I realised a bit too late dat yesterday was the 18th, which means we're into our 2nd month.
No wonder we went out.
Hahah i'm so freakin blur.
Naz actually wanted me to work aftnn shift at Escape 2mr but i cant.
I have to work at Guardian on Saturday AND Sunday.
I'm starting to hate attachment.
i have absolutely no rest.
Even normal working adults have one OFF day.
I FREAKIN DONT, and i'm just a student.
Bloody hell.
Now i wanna go sleep.
Time-check: 11.30pm
I'm so freakin exhausted.
P.S. I WANT PIZZA WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!
P.P.S. I OWE FAJ, JAJA & MAYA PIZZA HUT!!
P.P.P.S. Happy belated 2nd month Boyfie! Heehee..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:40 PM