I'm still not over whatever happened then.
I'm still crying about it.
It still hurts, both my head and my heart.
I still resent it.
It's the first thing dat comes to my mind when something goes wrong.
Once someone takes you for granted, you can't truly forgive and forget it.
You can NEVER forget it.
People asked me how i could've simply accepted the situation without even questioning.
Especially when it caused me so much pain.
How can i still hold on to it even when my trust was betrayed?
I didnt know the answer then,
And i still dont know the answer now.
Sometimes i feel like i shouldnt bother, it feels like a total waste of time.
Plus all the pain im going thru?
Definitely not worth it.
Now i'm totally confused, it really hurts, and i'm running on ignorance.
Help...
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:30 PM