YESSA!!!
NO MORE SUPP PAPERS!!!
I'm done with freakin PUO.
I guess it was okie, i just didnt answer one stupid question.
I'm kinda feeling 50-50 about the results..
I'll pray hard, insyaallah i'll pass..
Now i can fully concentrate on my major project and also SIP.
And hopelly go back to climbing!
There's training this week and i can't go.
Some of TPSC will be going to SP to climb.
Some will go take their level 2 climbing course.
Thursday they will go to Sentosa for PT.
You know where i'll be going???
I'll be going to Suntec City Mall's Guardian.
F$#%$#% s&%* b*&!# @$$&%*#!!!!!!!!!
I'm really hating attachment laaaaa.
Sobz ='(
2mr is Nana's birthday...
We'll be celebrating at East Coast Food Centre there..
I miss the Escapians some how.
Heehee.
I'll see if i can work on Sunday at Escape.
I'm tired of dealing with old sick people, i wanna handle annoying little cute kids!
=D
I wanna go rest now.
Gotta go back to skool later to clock out.
Toodles!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:41 PM