Today i went out after maghrib (i can't fast today).
To Eastpoint's Challenger at Simei.
Bought my Linksys router there.
It's sold at $79.
But since i have membership, i only had to pay $59.
Now i've internet on my lappie..
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!
So tomorrow...
I have to report to the Guardian head office at Giant Tampines for training/briefing.
And i have to go to Suntec City Mall's Guardian every Wednesday and Thursday.
Leceh nyerrrrr.
But nvm.
I'll get allowance and also work experience.
I have to miss climbing camp coz of attachment.
Sigh.
I might just be too busy to spend time with friends.
OR even my dearest love.
Sigh sigh sigh.
The thing is, boyfie will be having holidays after his exams 2mr.
He'll be free BUT i can't spend much time with him.
Stupid stupid attachment.
Argh.
I gotta sort out my formal outfit for 2mr.
And i gotta go sleep.
OMG I just realised, even though i'm not fasting today, i havent eaten a single thing.
Prolly coz of my mood.
I was so busy sulking abt attachment, i forgot all about being hungry.
Now my stomach's growling for food.
I wanna go eat now.
See ya when i'm free.
Whenever THAT is.
P.S. I miss u sooooooooooooo. Call me soon? Love love love..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:36 PM