Today, i found out that my patience is very limited.
I swore like it's going out of fashion at the guests.
Wait2, i didnt swear to their faces, duh, just in my heart.
Hey, I dont wanna get fired.
Quit, yes.
Fired? NEVER EVER.
I only had 3 hours of sleep, so i was pretty bloody cranky.
Every crew who walked past my station asked me if i was ok.
I think my face looked like i was about to kick someone's ass.
At 1pm, Don said, "Chill, only 2 more hours to go."
2 MORE FREAKIN HOURS?!?!?!?!
FYI, by the end of just one hour, i would have strangled all the bloody kids.
Bingitz nak mamps, yo.
Oh2 then met the boyfriend after work!
Heeeheeeheeee.
I was feeling reali sick, so he wanted to send me home.
So sweet, like strawberry Hello Panda.
I want to eat strawberry Hello Panda.
Who wanna buy me strawberry Hello Panda?!?!?
We detoured to Watsons at Tamp Mart coz i wanted to waste money.
I bought Clairols shampoo and also nail polish for myself.
By the time i got home, i realised i was out of nail polish remover.
Damn bloody @#$%#& ^%#&**$@#!!!!!!
So i think my fast for today is not accepted.
Considering how pissed off i got.
And how i was mentally swearing at everyone.
Hmmm.
I noe dat it's like more than 2 months till my bday, but see, i'm considerate enough to let u all save up for the things i want.
Nyaaahaahaaa.
List of What I Want For My Birthday:
1) My Boyfriend (He BETTER be free on dat day)
2) Money (not applicable to my friends, i noe ur all broke)
3) Free food/meal/candy (Swensens or Ben & Jerry's)
Note: The list will get longer as the date gets nearer.
P.S. I get even more clingy when i'm sick. Annoying, right? =p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:20 PM