More Time. We Need More Time.
I've deleted the previous post.
The one where i was so freaking pissed off at someone.
Coz i dont like attacking people when they cant defend themselves.
So i confronted her.
Basically it was a screaming match.
We havent talked since, but i couldnt care less.
I dont give a damn about her.
2mr is PA supp paper.
I hope it's as easy as what Ms Tan assured us.
So leceh (ma fun) laaaaaaaaaaaah!
I really miss Mr Zulkifli Bin Rosli.
It's not as if we dont spend time with each other.
We actually meet more frequently these days.
It's just that we don't spend enough time each outing.
Coz we always meet late, then we have to get home early due to my curfew.
It feels like we're always rushing.
But at least we get to spend time with each other.
=D
P.S. I love my Mr Lovie.
P.P.S. I want ALONE-TIME during my upcoming birthday.
P.P.P.S. But if sweetie love wants to spend it with me, i really don't mind..
=p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:30 PM