2day right after work, went home to break my fast, then went out to meet the boy.
Boyfie is working at Escape today, aftnn shift.
So he's not as cranky as he was dat time when working morning shift.
Heehee.
I have to stop meeting him everyday.
If not, i'll start taking him for granted.
And i'll become one of those annoying girls who keep complaining about not being able to meet their guys EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Hehe.
Both of us are tired out of our wits.
WE NEED MORE REST.
I dont think i'll be able to see him nxt week, coz i need to conc on my Major project.
1 week without Zul??
Let's see what happens to me.
I CANT BELIEVE I'M WORKING 7 FREAKING DAYS A WEEK.
I don't believe adults who keep saying that the real working life would be even more difficult.
Hullo, you adults are working 6 freakin days a week.
PLUS, you get paid more.
ARGHHH!!!
Just 4 more months of attachment to go.
OMG.
It's already starting to feel like an eternity.
HELP.
P.S. I LOVE YOU...
P.P.S. I REALLY LOVE YOU!
P.P.P.S. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE ZULKIFLI BIN ROSLI!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:24 AM