I predicted that i would still be realli sick today, so yesterday i sms-ed Naz that i couldnt work.
2 things happened today that made me better.
Not physically la, just psychologically.
I'm still freakin sick.
Firstly,
I GOT MY FREAKIN LAPTOP!!!
But it's Acer tho, not Macbook or VIAO.
I'm fine with it, i guess.
Acer Aspire 4925G.
Go this link to see the specs:
http://www.acer.com.sg/products/aspire4925G/
I got a free upgrade to a 4GB RAM, a free 1 year McAfee Antivirus and the usual free mouse and bag.
Altogether i paid $1513, including the 4 year warranty.
I guess it's worth it.
Just a tiny bit disappointed that it's a 250GB HDD instead of a 320GB.
But other than that i was extra2 happy!!!
Then after that MET THE LOVE!!
Turned out he was sick too.
Tsk2, but both of us still wanna meet each other.
Met him at Eunos MRT station then we went off to Geylang.
Surveyed and surveyed till i found the perfect white kebaya.
Actually it was sold at $85, but i bought it at $60.
Loved it, but love the boy more!
Heehee..
Oh yeah, i forgot to tell u guys this.
Ms Chua called me just now when i was on my way to Eunos.
She told me i'll be attached part-time outside skool for 2 days every week.
So that i wont be stuck at skool for 5 days, and at least i'll get some experience.
Oh okie, i don't mind.
The came the horrifying news.
"Oh ya Shai, don't worry, you won't be lonely, coz you'll be with Genevieve at Suntec City's Guardian."
@%##*%$ *&^ @#$*%^%$*#@*!!!!!!!!
What did i ever do to Ms Chua to deserve this?!?!?
AKU RELA SORANG2 KAT SKOLA!!!!!!!!!
Okie, that's all for now, i need to sleep, i feel a bit asthmatic, my inhaler is finito, i need to go get more from the doc.
I have to take my chlorpheniramine and my diphenhydramine.
See ya on my new lappie tomorrow.
Hehe.
P.S. I MISSED U LIKE CRAZY!!!! Even when your hair is like that. Hehe.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:16 AM