SIP today was at skool.
Came at 9am like Ms Chua told me, but actually suppozed to come at 8.30am.
So she kinda owes me an apology.
Hehehehe.
Ms Shahidah n Mr Low briefed me on my Major Project.
I tink my MP is quite straight forward, as compared to others.
I have to test the quality of the water supply in the cleanroom.
Means i have to wear that stupid spacesuit.
OMG.
Did a bit of research at the library.
When Firah went on a break from her lab, we slacked till ard 3pm.
So then i went out to Tampines Mall wif the lovie to look for my white blouse.
For SIP at Guardian.
I looked for black pants too but i cant find any that suits me.
Then Lovie followed me back to skool to clock out.
We went to Parkway Parade to break fast.
For him, since i can't fast.
He ate a meal while i bought my fav Auntie Anne's pretzel.
Walked ard some more till we found his black berms/capris.
Yaaaaaay now he has more bottoms to wear.
Love love love youuuuuu!
2mr i have to go to Geylang Serai's Guardian for stock handling training.
9am-5.30pm.
Somehow im looking forward to it.
Oh and Boyfie also mentioned something abt hanging out wif me after work.
I hope im not too tired by then.
Gawd, this entry is so freakin mundane.
Sorry, im just too damn exhausted.
I neeeeeed sleeeeeeepppp..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:13 PM