We were released from training today a whole lot earlier because the aircon system at Geylang Serai's Guardian broke down.
I thot of walking ard Geylang to find heels for Hari Raya, but it was already waaaay crowded at 2pm.
Plus it was scorching hot and humid.
So i went home and decided to go later in the evening.
Msg-ed the dearest lovie that i was gg home instead.
Then ard 4pm, the lovie called me and asked me for my shoe size.
I got a bit blur.
But i just told him anyways.
Then he said he wants to meet me for awhile.
Hmmmm, fishy.
Coz i already met him yesterday.
In the meantime, i made plans wif Faj, to meet her for dinner.
I got ready and then waited for the lovie to call.
At ard 5.30pm he was under my blk, so i went down to meet him.
Then Mr Lovie Dear surprised me with this:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So pink.
Heehee.
ZULKIFLI BIN ROSLI IS SOOOO FREAKIN SWEET!!!!!
It's the Bubblegummers shoes we saw yesterday when we stopped by Bata.
I LOVE IT!!!!
BUT I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND MORE!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you love!
After that we went off to TM and CS to find my heels.
Im pretty choosy when it comes to heels; IT MUST BE SU[ER STRAPPY.
Like tons and tons of straps.
Couldnt find the perfect pair.
Then boyfie love had to go home to break his fast.
So i made my way to Bugis to meet Faj who was from Boon Lay.
We went to eat dinner at KFC then went walking ard Bugis Street.
I found black pants for work costing $35.
It came with a free white belt.
Looked for my heels all ard Bugis but still cant find it.
Some other day then.
P.S. OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH LAAAAAAAH!!!!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:38 PM