Disappointing Hari Raya...
I just realised we havent been taking any family photos for this year's Raya.
Mostly coz mum still has sore eyes and she can't go out.
Not even to nenek's on the first day.
Hmm.
I shall make her wear baju kurung and we'll take a freaking picture together.
Anyways, the past weekend i missed out on 4 of my relatives' Open Houses.
I missed out on the 2 outings when they visited distant relative's houses.
All because of Guardian and Escape.
My aunts and uncles keep asking about me.
My cousins keep sms-ing me, asking me why i'm not going Raya with them.
So very very very very SORRY.
I know relationships, blood or not, are way more important than work.
Therefore, i'm taking MC this Thursday to go out with the ETP-ians for raya outing.
This coming weekend, i'm gonna go visit my relative's homes.
This Sunday, on the 12th, i'm gg Hari Raya-ing with my PST classmates.
AND, i'm not working on next week's weekend, on the 18th and 19th.
On the 18th, Hari Raya-ing with my Zoo Out darlings.
On the 19th, Hari Raya-ing with my beloved team.
To actually celebrate Hari Raya.
Like finally.
I'm gonna stop working at Guardian on Saturdays, as skool is starting soon, and i need to concentrate on my major project n also my last elective.
OMG i should have done all of these sooner.
Now i got to answer to my relatives.
And friends.
SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:50 AM