<body scroll="auto">


Thursday, October 23, 2008
I Feel Weirdly Loving and Loved...

i've been blog-hopping and there are so many Malays claiming they suck at speaking/writing in Malay.
The funny thing is, they type like their English is fantastic, but when i read their entries...
TOTALLY UTTER BULLSH*T.
They try to use BIG words, sometimes with American/British slangs, and sometimes trying to be poetic, but somehow end up using them all wrong.
I noe some of my friends can't speak Malay well, but at least they don't act as if their English is bloody good..
Prowess my ass la these people.
Stuck up jerks.

But what the hell, why should i even care or judge them, it's their lives, i shouldnt bother them.

I'm not saying i'm really good at English or really bad at Malay.
I'm moderate at both.
Just that peribahasa, poetry or flowery stuff aren't my kind of thing.
Who the hell speaks in peribahasa or poetry anyways?
Only teachers, hopeless romantics and weirdos do.


22nd October 2008:

Today i slept till 2pm coz i wasnt feeling so well.
Didnt sleep peacefully, i kept waking up groggy and falling back to sleep.
So i didnt go to work, took an MC.
The doc prescribed me my meds, chlorpheniramine and also an inhaler for my asthma which i should not be having nowadays..
I think not exercising is making me more and more sick.

So after collecting them, i was pretty much aimless since i didnt wanna go home.
Walked ard tampines alone, bought a nice necklace and some hair accessories.
Ard 6pm i went to boyfie's house, ate dinner and talked a lot with his mum and flicked thru some old photos of his.
His mom said he was a very stubborn kid, haha.
He looked so different, so cute and like one of those naughty little kids.
Haha he was such a fair chubby baby!
Cute as hell last time.
Even more adorable now, heehee.

After maghrib i followed him to Kallang for his training.
So while he was sparring and stuff, i was furiously exercising my thumbs.
PSP makes me happy, DJ Max.
Hehe.
Rain rain rain, the weather was so cooling, very nice and comfy somehow..
Then my dearest teddy lovie sent me to tampines interchange, it was already late, so he couldnt send me home..
Hugs hugs hugs love u so much!

I still wanna join Climb On.
Even if you 4 lovelies wont let me join, i still wanna.
At least one last climbing event before the surgery, okie?
I promise this would be the only time i'll climb.
I promise to only continue AFTER the surgery..
Can can can?
I noe u gals are concerned, and i love u for that, but i really need a boost in my confidence and mood.
Please understand..

Tsk, i can't get this nagging feeling off my back.
Somehow i do miss Syakilla, heard she's working at Starbucks.
She was a friend, even if she wasnt a very good one, even though she was just a temporary one.
Whatever happened, it was kind of an old matter, i'm not bothered by it anymore.
I dont like to carry around grudges, whatever happened in the past, should stay there.
I still wanna talk to her like we used to, and try being friends again.
Weird huh?

xoxo
Shai

~I LoVe You Endlessly~

12:42 AM







~*BiEnVeNuE!!*~

Salut!
Je m'appelle Shai..
18 Novembre 1989
Ma vie revolves around:
♥ Mon seul amant, Zulkifli ♥
♥ Mes amis proches ♥
♥ Ma bande préférée, Muse ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
I speak my mind, but i know my limits.
And you should too. =)


~*MuSiQuE*~




~*ParLeR!*~




~*LoVeLiEs*~

MakeUp!
♥ aDaWiYaH
♥ aZiE
eLLa
♥ GiNa
♥ JaJa
KaYe
♥ MyA
MuSfIrAh
♥ NaSuHa
NuYYuLhUdA


~*CuZZiEs*~

AiSyAh
♥ dYaNiA
♥ HuDa
♥ iFfAh
♥ NiSa
♥ ZaHiRaH


~*EsCaPiAnS*~

♥ aZuRa
DeE
FaZuAn
fLoReLLa
♥ JuJu
LaUrEnT
Li JuAn
mAiSaRaH
NaNa SyAfIqA
RoZiAnA
sHaMiM
WaN ReDz
ZaFruLLaH


~*cLimBeRs*~

cHeRyL
DiXiE
iMaH
kAi XuAn
pEiNiNg
TP SpOrTs CLiMbiNg
ZuLaZfAr


~*aRcHiVe*~

December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


~*cRéDiTs*~


Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4