i MISS YOU SAYANG...
Wednesday, 29th October:
OMG i'm so tired, i wanna faint.
Sleeping should be the first thing on my mind rite now, but i just HAD to blog, i havent been blogging since forever.
Today i went to skool at 9am, then worked at 2.30pm at suntec till 11pm.
14hours?!?!?!?
OMG OMG OMG.
No wonder i'm so easily irritated, considering i havent been gettin enough sleep.
But it's okie, there'll be other days to rest.
Honey lovie hasnt been feeling well these past few days.
STILL WANNA GO BOXING TRAINING.
Sigh..
I'm worried about you dear, i think your not getting enough sleep.
You keep ignoring your health, and then exert yourself during trainings.
Please please please rest sweetie..
I love you lots, n i understand why u need to train, but you see, if your not feeling your best during training, you wont gain much..
So please rest as much as possible, let yourself recover first.
Please..
I myself need rest.
Sigh..
Cant wait for SIP and MP to end..
Everytime i think about you, i'll smile to myself, even in public.
And i dont care if people think i'm weird or crazy.
Even just thinkin about you makes me feel loved, you know?
That warm n fuzzy feeling..
I love you so much, more than you would ever know..
I FEEL LIKE WE'RE ALMOST PERFECT.
=)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:32 AM