Mr Z is sick.. Poor boyfie...
Friday, 24th October 2008:
Deadline for major project proposal.
The proposal that amazed me the most were Hamdan's and Joyce's.
Hamdan had only 2 pages while Joyce had 20 over pages.
HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA people are going crazy!
After i handed up both my hard and soft copies, i waited for boyfie.
This adorable sweetie, he's sick but still insisted on meeting me even tho i told him to rest at home.
So can you tell me how can i resist loving this boy?!?!
Sigh..
Met him at the skool bus stop, we sat for quite a while coz he was having headaches and i was kinda tired.
He wanted to go clarke quay but i so didnt want to coz he was headachey and i dont wanna go so far..
So we walked to 7-11 across the road and field to buy his panadol extra and ate dinner at KFC.
We slacked for quite a while there.
Then off to tampines central park where we collapsed on a bench for around an hour or more?
I think we're getting old, we get exhausted so easily.
On the bus ride home i nearly fell asleep in his arms.
Now at home, it's 2:22am in the morning and I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP.
How freakin annoying is that?!?!?!?!?!?
I noe wat i need.
Chicken-flavoured maggi.
It's cooking time!!!
P.S. OMG YOU SMELL SO NICE CAN?!?!?! Recover soon okie boyfie? Love u always..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:07 AM