<body scroll="auto">


Friday, October 10, 2008
Raya Outing with ETP-ians..

I think i should stop being such an emotional freak because i'm starting to scare my friends.
Haha.

They tend to get over-concerned and i'll get a bit uncomfortable.
But seriously speaking, i love my friends..
=)

Anyways, yesterday was funnn.
The Escape people had a Hari Raya outing.
There were ard 40 of us? Or more?
I'm not so sure..
But we went to only ard 10 houses..
Not enough time..
Still, it was enjoyable, noisy and crazy at the same time.
We keep trying to cramp everybody inside one house, and that's always a failure, a bunch of people ended up sitting outside...


Oh and yeah it's the first time i wore my new white kebaya, and it was a gamble really, coz i was having my period, and i was a bit panicky i keep checking out my butt.
Haha.
I conclude that i have a sexy butt, and there weren't any embarassing colours showing up.
But i just wore it coz Mr Zul was wearing it.
;p


Me n boyfie missed Nazrul's and Syuk's hse, coz i was busy cleaning up my house, and also Maya was taking MC because i psycho-ed her to follow us.
So i asked boyfie to come up to my flat 1st so he can Zohor, but he was kinda shy.
Haha cute.
But after some persuasion he came up and prayed too.
He got deep into a convo with my mum that i wasnt really interested in.
Hehe..
After waiting for eons, Maya finally got dressed up so we went over to Don's.
Full house.
I keep feeling a little claustrophobic everytime we enter any of the houses.
But at the same time i kinda love the atmosphere and noise.

First i was riding in Vishal's van, then later switched to Sara's car.
By the time we got to Iskandar's i was annoyed and my mood was a tiny bit off.
Not anyone's fault tho, i was having my cramps.
Stupid period cramps.
Fatin, Dan and Dee joined us at Fazuan's.
Maya gave me a nice shoulder massage and i felt a little bit better..
I didnt feel like puking anymore.

Then off we went to Lovie's.
My turn to feel awkward and weird.
I didnt mind meeting his mum, but gawd, the guys were non-stop teasing me about "collecting points".
And they were saying it pretty loudly too.
Oh and a bunch of us were enticed by this malay drama movie.
So enticed that some people's tears were running.

Dee and me concluded that the show was a bit too dramatic and depressing.
Hehe..
We split after Lovie's, those in Vishal's van and Sara's car went to Ernie's, the rest went to Ariffin's, and some went home.
I went to Ernie's..
We watched TV again and laughed at a particular music vid where Hairi compared me to a makcik playing drums.
I'm so gonna kick his butt one day hahahaha.
We headed to the last house, which was Hairi's.
It was waaaay past midnite by then.
And we're all almost dead-tired.
The last house with food.
I think i ate a lot of chicken nuggets at Hairi's.
Coz i have been craving for nuggets.

Then baby dear sent me home.
We took a cab and fell asleep for awhile.
Was too tired..


Okie now i'm off to skool..
I took an early lunch and went home.
Cya loves!

xoxo
Shai

~I LoVe You Endlessly~

12:44 PM







~*BiEnVeNuE!!*~

Salut!
Je m'appelle Shai..
18 Novembre 1989
Ma vie revolves around:
♥ Mon seul amant, Zulkifli ♥
♥ Mes amis proches ♥
♥ Ma bande préférée, Muse ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
I speak my mind, but i know my limits.
And you should too. =)


~*MuSiQuE*~




~*ParLeR!*~




~*LoVeLiEs*~

MakeUp!
♥ aDaWiYaH
♥ aZiE
eLLa
♥ GiNa
♥ JaJa
KaYe
♥ MyA
MuSfIrAh
♥ NaSuHa
NuYYuLhUdA


~*CuZZiEs*~

AiSyAh
♥ dYaNiA
♥ HuDa
♥ iFfAh
♥ NiSa
♥ ZaHiRaH


~*EsCaPiAnS*~

♥ aZuRa
DeE
FaZuAn
fLoReLLa
♥ JuJu
LaUrEnT
Li JuAn
mAiSaRaH
NaNa SyAfIqA
RoZiAnA
sHaMiM
WaN ReDz
ZaFruLLaH


~*cLimBeRs*~

cHeRyL
DiXiE
iMaH
kAi XuAn
pEiNiNg
TP SpOrTs CLiMbiNg
ZuLaZfAr


~*aRcHiVe*~

December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


~*cRéDiTs*~


Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4