Stupid wrist. Lovely boyfriend.
i'm going to the doc's again 2mr, final decision about my wrist.
I hate it when they say i should just rest it n that it's better not to climb anymore.
Easy for them to say..
I need at least one doctor who can tell me wats really wrong with my wrist.
They keep telling me that im just overusing my wrist, that it's just a sprain, but hullo, my freaking bone is STICKING OUT now, i doubt it's a freakin sprain la.
And also, it makes a funny cracking sound when i flick my hands.
So, i tink a lot of you can agree with me dat a simple sprain is out of the question.
Please put some brain matter into these doctors who're gonna think im there just for an MC.
I'm workin at Guardian in the aftnn so the docs better be nice to me..
Boyfie's gonna meet me at 9am 2mr to accompany me..
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOYFIE DEAR WHO ALWAYS TAKES AWESOME LOVING CARE OF ME..
Anyways, i SOOOOO can't wait for this weekend.
Saturday is outing with my beloved gals..
And Sunday is outing with TPSC!
I feel like we're the only ones still celebrating hari raya.
Hahahaha..
See all of you lovables then!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:56 PM