So i went to the doc in the morning.
Lovie dearest waited at my void deck.
Haha he was so adorable, sleepy baby.
We made our way to tampines polyclinic.
The wait wasn't too long, me n lovie spent time talking.
Bumped into Aisyah cuzzie, who didnt look sick at all.
Neither were her friends.
Haha..
Lovie kept commenting on how me and all my cousins look alike.
Then it was my turn to meet the doc.
I showed her my wrist and explained how it got that way.
So i asked her, "So should i go for an X-ray and see wats really wrong with it?"
She replied, "The X-ray wont help. You need to go for a minor surgery, they'll cut off a part of your joint, blah blah blah.."
I wasn't really paying attention to her once i heard the word 'surgery', hence the blah blah blahs.
F*ckin heck.
Surgery?!
Minor or not, surgery is still intrusive.
I'm not exactly a fan of cutting off any of my body parts (thank God i'm not a male muslim, if you know wat i mean..).
The CGH appointment will be on the 6th of January '09, long way to go, i know.
So that means i'm still gonna join Climb On '08.
Heehee.
I noe Cheryl, Bee n Aly are so gonna kill me.
=p
After the payment, lovie and me went to Eunos to have a little fun.
I loved every second of being with him just now.
When we were about to leave the place, we panicked, coz we thot his hp was lost.
We went back looking for it, frantically..
In the end we found it.
Guess where?
It was all along in his bag.
Heeeheeeeeheeeeee.
I gave him a hug because he was sooooo cute, all upset and embarrassed at the same time.
Then we went to his house, he showered, ate lunch and changed into his skool uniform.
I tink lovie always smells fantastic.
Rarely do u find nice-smelling boys.
Hehe.
Then i went off to Suntec for attachment, i start at 2.30pm.
Oh yeah this bunch of teens came into the outlet saying, "Omg lah Guardian is so boring."
Hullo, wat the hell, u tink Guardian's a theme park?!
Oh yeah, then I end work at 11pm coz Wati won't let me go home.
I'm sms-ing boyfie at the same time now..
Now it's 2.30AM, since he's not replying anymore, i'm assuming my cute lovie is alr asleep..
i tink i should end this entry and go to sleep, coz i have skool at 8.30am 2mr.
Argh, i hate both work and skool.
Maybe i should drop out and become a hippie who gets high from smoking too much weed.
Love y'all rednecks!
P.S. Thanks for the packed lunch lovie love..
P.P.S. I love hugging you and right now i miss you so...
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:44 AM