Climb On! in a dress.
2nd November 2008:
Today is a very special day.
Today is almost historical.
Today, I actually wore a dress without wearing any pants underneath.
Verdict: It was very breezy down there.
Ahahahahahaha.
I actually forgot how breezy it was coz the last time i wore a skirt was in secondary skool.
And that was like, erm, 3 YEARS AGO?!?!?!?!
OMG.
I feel so old.
Anyways, i went out of the house at 1.30pm, went to Suntec Guardian 2 see my in-charge.
Then off to pasir ris interchange, met boyfie, hairi, aliman n iskandar.
Boyfie n hairi followed me to Climb On, coz they wanna see Fareed too.
We headed towards the Water Venture place, at pasir ris park.
I tell you, i havent seen so many climbers for soooooo long.
Like Khairul Hafiz actually looks like a typical Mat Malaysia now coz he cut his floppy hair.
Aidi, Zayd, Fi and also my own teammates..
Hans' head is shaved off due to NS, Hakeem's head is growing hair.
I hugged Fi the minute we met, Zayd smiled when he met me at the interchange in the evening.
How long has it been since i last saw all of them?!?!
I must so start climbing soon.
My wrist is annoying me so badly!
After the event is over, boyfie, hairi n me went off to the interchange again.
Hairi was tired so he went home.
Boyfie and me hung out around my area.
We sat under one of the flats, like a typical minah-mat rep couple.
He kept coughing the whole time we were together.
His body temperature keeps going up n down, i think he's gonna get fever.
Poor poor honey.
Get well soon, okie lovie?
So here's me lookin like a freak:

Courtesy of boyfie, who wanted to take a photo of me in a dress.
Haha.
I love you laaaaaaa.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:18 AM