Death Knows No Age.
I'm supposed to be in the skool lab rite now, but i went back home to take care of my nephews.
Coz mum just got a call from my aunt dat Uncle M passed away today, ard noon.
He lost his battle against leukemia.
Uncle M is not my really my uncle.
He's my aunt Wanda's father, so it kinda makes him my grandad.
His full name's Mansor Sukaimi, but he wanted us to call him Uncle M.
It is pretty sudden, coz he just found out that he has leukemia a few months ago.
I guess he was in the last stages by then..
He did get blood donations from people when it was advertised in Berita Harian.
I remember everytime we visited his house last time, he never fails to ask us about our studies, Huda, Nisa n me.
I think it amuses him dat our answers are always the same, "Erm, okay ar."
Haha.
But he was very very nice, and he did make a lot of effort to find out more about us.
I feel guilty for not visiting him during his stay at the hospital..
May Allah have mercy on his soul..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:33 PM