Worked at Guardian yesterday.
From 12nn till 10pm.
10 hours as cashier.
OMG.
I better get paid extra.
Oh yeah btw, it goes to show, no matter how rich and pampered you are, it still wont stop you from stealing.
Gawd, i thought wisdom was supposed to come with age.
But she was still dumb enough to think that people wont get suspicious.
AND OMG, THE FREAKIN CCTV WAS FULLY FUNCTIONING LAAAAAAAA.
She's a bloody tai tai for goodness sakes'.
Tsk tsk.
After work, met up with my honey!!!
He's from training, so met him at Kallang MRT station.
He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Tired, sweaty, but still cute.
Hehe.
Plus he smells nice!
I hugged him tightly, i can't seem to detach myself from him..
Haha.
He sent me all the way home, even though he was very very exhausted..
My protective boyfriend.
I'm still flirting with Zul, and i keep falling in love with him over and over again.
Because he's sweet and lovely, and while he might seem like one of those typical guys, he really isn't, he's so very different inside.
I love him so very much..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:46 AM