I'm A Little Sick Freak.
I havent been updating for like, ermmm, 5 days?
Yeah, ard that long..
I've been sick sick sick since 2 days ago.
I had fever, flu and cough since Thursday.
Not enough rest made me sick, i guess.
I hate those 9am-11pm days.
7th November 2008, Thursday:
Wheeeeeeee!!!!
I was sick, so i didnt go skool, even though Andika clocked in for me.
Sucks to the max, my body was all crampy and stuff.
I got really sick the nite before, i went to bed rite when i reached home.
I slept wif my jeans, my sweater AND my blanket, and still i was shivering cold.
BUT my temperature was 40 degrees celcius.
My mum was forcing the wet cold towel on me, but i kept complaining, i reali wanted to sleep, so she gave up and just stuck that KoolFever strip on my forehead.
Slept from ard 12 midnight to 12 noon.
Woke up and there was blood in my phlegm..
Yuck yuck yuck effing gross.
Took medicine and felt a little better.
Showered and felt a whole lot healthier.
Ard 4pm, went to skool, surfed the net in the library, then clocked out at 6pm.
Then when to meet Maya and Izz at city hall.
Izz treated us to Swensen's!!!!
Yaaaaaaayyyy!
Early bday present for me.
I ate chicken baked rice, yum yum!
After dinner, went to hang out for a while at Esplanade..
Thanx Izz!!!!!
At 9pm, went to meet boyfie!!!!
Love love lovie....
He went to gym wif Hairi and Hafiz.
Hairi was walking around in his FBT shorts la.
Sembarang je hairi, hahahahaha.
Then he n maya went home, i went off wif lovie.
Boyfie n me hung out till ard 11.30pm.
My boyfriend is very very hug-able and kiss-able.
Hehe.
P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:18 AM