19 Years YOUNG.
I feel so old.
Haha.
Okie, not really.
19.
I love odd numbers!
Alyssa sang me a birthday song while we were having dinner just now.
Finally i get to meet them!
I miss them sooooo.
Bee Siang, Cheryl, Aly, Claud and Bella.
Then went home with Maya and her belo.
Another woman i miss so much!
My other hottie-half who's not as hot as me coz i'm the hottest.
Hahahahaha..
Online on MSN my sweetest friends wished me happy birthday, plus the endless incoming sms wishes i received from my darling friends.
I love all you people so much!
=D
Then the sweetest thing happened to me at 11pm, 17th Nov.
After his training at Kallang, Lovie went down to Tampines and waited for me under my blk.
And he gave me this:

Sooooo cute rite?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Plus there's cookies inside!!!!
Lovie's eyes were all red and he's exhausted from training and stuff, but still he's willing to come all the way to my house just to give me my prezzie!
Thanks soooooooo very very much honey!
Tomorrow i'll get my best birthday present ever, coz i get to spend time with Lovie!
After his medical check up.
And he's not going training..
I LOVE YOU!
P.S. FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
;)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:01 AM