AT MY EMPTIEST.
Life pretty much sucks rite now.
For the past 3 months i've been having attachment.
Its sucking the fun out of my life.
I'm missing quality time with my honey, my buddies n my family.
I actually had plans this sunday.
Sentosa wif Juju and Jo's bday wif Mya n some seniors.
Then the 'G' called, saying i have to work.
F*ck laaaaaaa.
On wednesday and thursday i already had to work overtime for them.
On wednesday i worked from 12nn till 10pm.
Okie fine.
Then thurs worked from 9.30am till 8.30pm.
The best part is 'G' DOES NOT pay us for OVERTIME HOURS.
I hate attachment.
No matter how nice my colleagues are.
My life is a total drag..
I feel extremely exhausted, sad, confused and angry all at the same time.
My home doesnt feel like a home.
Family feels ultra distant.
I'm deprived of my friends.
I feel like my honey lovie is being ignored because of my attachment.
I'm so out of touch from the world, burying my head in work and projects.
I feel so guilty rite now.
I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
6:37 PM