This Is Just A Chockful Of Nothings.
Some biatch beside me is banging on the keyboard's spacebar 1000 decibels too loud.
It's so f*cking annoying.
It's the library for gawd sakes.
Shut the hell up la.
She's acting as if she's the fastest typer in the world.
Stupid girl with uneven hair extensions.
I swear i'm only MILDLY irritated.
Okie she's gone.
Good.
I should stop being so angry at human beings i don't know.
My agenda for 2day is meeting Firah at 1pm to eat at Popeye's then go home n sleeeeeep.
I dun wanna go into the lab yet coz i'm too lazy.
Plus, they havent got my stuff ready yet.
I have to take retail management for Electives and gawd, it's bloody boring.
There's tutorial 2day, i missed last week's tutorial n lecture coz i forgot, im in deeeep trouble.
Retail management is the most boring crap ever.
The only thing that's on my mind rite now is Popeye's biscuits and SLEEP.
Birthdays:
7th Nov - Shahirah Jamal's
9th Nov - Cheryl's
14th Nov - Huili's n Nad's
17th Nov - Nurul's
18th Nov - MINE MINE MINE, and also Fa's
19th Nov - Heider's, Zayd's
23rd Nov - Wati's, Abg Khairil's (if im not wrong), Johanna Megan's
I love November.
I noe exactly wat i want for my birthday!
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.
Then i'll be set for life, no one has to give me anything else.
Hehe.
But i still want Zulkifli laaaaa.
That one more important.
And more realistic.
Hehe.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
8:43 AM