5th Month! Love you Lovie..

Attachment at Guardian again today.
I decided to leave work earlier before i start rotting.
Coz i have nothing else to do, and there were too many aftnn-shifters.
And most importantly, i think 10 hours of work today is more than enuff..
AND yesterday i had to work 11 hours!
23rd January come sooner,
I wanna get this attachment over and done with!
I miss the boyfie so much!
We've been texting each other alot, i just couldnt resist..
Heehee..
Our hp bills are gonna make us even poorer than we already are.
I want Lovie to come back here soooo badly..
He had his match yesterday and he's kinda upset...
Cheer up Lovie, it's just for the experience k syg?
There'll be other competitions u can win..
And i can be there to support u too.
=)
P.S. HAPPY 5TH MONTHSARY BABY!
It's really not the same without you here with me.
PLEASE COME BACK SOON, SAFE AND SOUND...
Can't wait to see you syg..
I'm really craving for your hugs rite now..
=(
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:28 PM