The Broke Couple. Hehe.
I've just cleared my wardrobe cupboard,
What i've discovered:
1) I have tons of clothes that i bought but i've never worn (AND NEVER WILL, EVER!)
2) I can still fit into my tiny secondary school uniform (i shall give up trying to grow. $#%@!)
3) I have too many tshirts, but somehow i keep buying new ones, like as if it's not enough.
4) I have a total of 2 skirts, 3 skinny jeans, 1 berm, 2 capris. Total neglect for bottoms..
5) Half of the wardrobe aren't even mine. Who the hell wears bell-bottoms?! (My sis Hanim)
6) I have a total of 12 dresses, all i havent been wearing
7) I have loads of racer-backs and spaghetti tops in all colours possible
8) I FOUND MY NPCC UNIFORM! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What i need to do to improve it:
1) SHOPPING!!!
2) A pair of Levi's 501! Straight cut.
3) More skirts and capris
4) More non-Tshirt tops
5) MORE UNDERWEAR
Anyways, the plan to go Escape for fun with Juliana n Nana was cancelled.
Mainly coz i can't go out till my parents were out of the house (at 4pm!!).
And also coz i'm about to be broke.
A certain workplace of mine (Not ETP, so now u noe where) owes me 3 months' paycheck.
I sacrificed alot for this damn attachment and i'm not getting my pay yet.
Exhaustingly frustrating you noe.
Sigh....
Anyways, got annoyed at home, decide to go out anyways.
After my dad was out of course.
Lovie waited for me under my blk, at ard 5pm i went out.
We were pressed for time, so we went 2 the airport go grab dinner.
We shared ONE McWings meal.
Haha it's so sad that we're both so broke..
Nvm2, our payday coming soon syg, then let's splurge on Swensens, hehehehe.
Lovie sent me home at ard 8pm.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
3:39 AM