For My Lovie..
TO MY DEAREST SWEETHEART, ZULKIFLI BIN ROSLI:
I know..
I can be pretty selfish,
I can be so bloody stubborn,
I can be quite mean to you at times, whether intentionally or not,
I've walked away from you angrily without caring if i've hurt you,
I've ignored you when you were pulling on my arm,
I've refused to look at your face,
I've told you to leave me alone and to stop bothering me,
I've rejected your calls when you were worried and still looking for me..
ALL THESE, YET YOU STILL CARE FOR ME AND LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY.
I'm such a horrid girlfriend..
I'm so so so so so so very very very very SORRY.
I never wanna hurt you that way ever again..
Please know that i've always loved you, i've never stopped loving you.
I loved you even when you didn't belong to me.
I think i'll still love you even if one day, you happen to fall out of love with me.
(But i'll pray hard so that it would never happen that way, insya'allah..)
I LOVE YOU NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS..
I HOPE THAT OUR LOVE WILL NEVER FADE AWAY..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:46 AM