It's 2:45am in the morning and i cant sleep.
I'm suddenly feeling kinda upset..
Undesirable things are happening to my friends, and it's triggering horrible thoughts in me.
I'm feeling a tad uneasy.
I need to get this thing off my chest.
I have this huge urge to call u rite now.
I just need to hear from u.
Do you noe dat hearing your voice comforts me in so many ways?
Its so soothing; it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
From the way u talk to me, i can feel your love, care and concern for me.....
And do you noe that when you stare into my eyes just a little bit longer, i feel super shy?
It's kinda why i would sometimes just smile like an idiot and then i'll look away.
I feel like we're still at the flirting stage.
Haha yup2, stupid rite, i noe, but it's just the way i feel.
To me, this love still feels very new; it's only 5 months old.
These past few months aren't exactly smooth-sailing...
But still i want so many more months like these ones to come.
Because i get to spend time with you, to be loved by you.
I noe u're sleeping, baby, so i dont wanna bother you by calling.
I just wanna tell you dat i really2 love you.
I am afraid of losing you, i really dont wanna lose you.
I want you to be mine always, forever...
AND I REALLY PRAY THAT YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ME TOO.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:45 AM