I Wanna Forget Today.
For every crappy friend i have, there'll be tons of lovely ones.
I love you people.
=)
Today was one of the most horrible days i've ever had.
2 people really hurt my feelings today, separately.
I was such a baby, i broke down and cried at both times.
It got even worse in the evening.
The person i wanted to be comforted by ended up hurting me even more.
At 7pm i was really aimless, didnt noe where to go.
Ended up somewhere behind Esplanade, just sat at the steps, staring at the road.
Empty mind, empty stomach.
The place started to get crowded so i train-ed back to tampines.
Intended to head home initially, but Juliana texted me.
She's having dance practice at Aranda and asked me if i wanted to hang out.
So i said why not, coz i really cant go home yet.
Bumped into Azura n Zainul in d bus.
Talked till we reach Downtown, then they went off to meet their sec sch friends.
Met Juju n her friend at Aranda then we both bought our dinner.
Finally ate my first meal of the day at ard 9pm++.
One by one the ETP-ians came.
Then i went to Alfresco looking for my hottie who was eating nasi lemak.
Haha i was so lazy, i only ate the chicken after Nazrul peeled it for me.
After the meal we all went to Aranda.
Played the most funniest game ever!!
Aliman, Lukman, Syukri, Nazrul, Dhai, Sri, Maya, Nad, Shamim and me.
Nazrul keep making us laugh, distracting seh hahahaha!
Exactly like the penguin in Madagascar 2!
I laughed pretty hard..
Felt better for the first time the whole day.
Thanks for cheering me up unintentionally.
=D
To my hottie Mya and also Juju dearest.
Thanks for caring and listening girls.
I can always count on u both.
Love ya!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:48 PM