I've been getting calls from an unknown number several times today so i didnt pick up.
But during debrief after work just now i absent-mindedly answered my hp.
It was Lovie, he's using his friend's hp, he lost his at the place he was staying...
Kesian laaaaaa....
He said he'll text me when he reaches S'pore...
Hope he comes back safe and sound.....
After work went to Aranda with the rest.
Juliana, Hakim and Marco were practising their dance so i just watched.
Juju asked if i wanted to join but i'm not sure.
*Malu2*
Hehe..
But since someone backed out so they need a replacement.
I dont even noe if Aliman, Lovie and Hairi still wanna perform in the band.
Hafiz backed out coz he has attachment on that day.
Oh yeah and we need to bring our own drum set.
Leceh nyerrrrr..
I dunno, im just gonna go wif the flow.
I think i'm only going if Maya or Lovie's going.
Coz the staff party is on 5th January, and i haf skool on that day and the next.
Plus my surgery is on the 6th, the day after the party.
I dont think i can stay till late...
I haf this feeling i'll be busy freaking out on the 5th..
2mr is free day.
I'll be sleeping at home.
And possibly finishing up my DPP project.
What a crappy weekend..
AND I'M STILL FREAKIN SICK!
=(
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:50 PM