Kambings! Poor Poor Kambings...
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslims!
To celebrate, i woke up at 11am haha.
And i'm supposed to be at my granny's at 12nn.
Oops.
I was too tired, exhaustion brought over from yesterday.
It kinda spilled over into today.
Then in the afternoon, headed over to my aunt's house.
More food, i dont feel guilty coz i wanna gain weight, heehee.
Hung out till 11pm..
Went home with my eyes half-closed.
Poor baby had to work.
His parents are in Indonesia, only his abg Umar is at home with him.
But even his bro was working, so lovie didnt get to celebrate.
He went solat hari raya in the morning then went to work afternoon shift.
And he didnt get to go to his aunts' houses.
Kesian laaaaaa..
Tkpe syg, holiday extra 50 cents per hour, heeheee..
Oh i got $100 today.
Lucky lucky.
Shopping time!
P.S. I miss u............... Can we meet soon Zul honey?
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:50 PM