Went to skool for tutorial for 2 hours, ate lunch for an hour, did MP for another hour.
Nyaaaaaaah.
I hate mundane skool hours.
Left skool earlier than usual, coz i went to shop at Expo with the parents.
John Little sale.
I got for myself an EDC t-shirt, a black dress, a black tote bag and a pair of pink sandals with brown straps (DO NOT QUESTION MY COLOUR PREFERENCES).
All was paid for by the momster.
My belated bday prezzie from her, THANKS!!!
Should go shopping with her more often heehee.
Most Important Highlight of The Day:
BOYFIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
After 3 days of him being sick, we finally met!
Haha yeah2, 3 days isn't supposed to be a big deal.
I'm so gonna suffer when he goes to NS.
We met at the bus stop opposite TP at ard 9pm.
Then walked and took bus 291 to our fav hangout.
I MISSED HIM SOOOO FREAKIN MUCH!
Couldnt stop smiling the whole time i was with him.
Non-stop hugging and giggling (mostly coming from me).
We were both pretty sleepy, so we sat there for a long time..
He was wearing a grey hoodie....
SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!
I kept resisting the urge to ruffle his hair.
Heeeheeeeeheeeeeeee..
P.S. I'M SO CRAZY ABOUT YOU! WHY MUST YOU BE LOVABLE, SAYANG??
=D
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:55 PM