Got home early from attachment at Guardian 2day, dont ask why.
Ard 2pm.
Tired as hell, went home and passed out on my bed.
I havent been able to take a day nap since SIP started, not having my full 8 hours either.
Havent had a holiday.
Won't have any till the end of attachment, only in February maybe?
Anyways, i woke up from my aftnn nap feelin super duper unhealthy.
Didnt get to meet boyfie 2day coz he was too tired.
He needs to rest before going for his training.
And i didnt wanna meet him after dat coz i noe he'll be tired.
So sat at home, rotting away.....
Finally, decided to go run wif my hottie at 9.45pm.
Andika came along too.
Borrowed hottie's running shoes coz i left my pair in the rock gym.
Wonder if they're still there, hmmm.
I miss my pink New Balance pair.
Anyways, we didnt make it quite far
Truth is, i havent ran in the past 4 freakin months.
I think our ran became pointless when we headed to MacD's after that.
Hahahaha!
Maya n her bf shared a double cheeseburger.
I decided to be healthy and ate apple dippers and drank Iced Milo.
Actually, i was having a caramel-craving.
Heehee.
Went home crampy, stitchy and sleepy.
And missing a certain adorable boy.
This one:

So cute kan?!?!?!
Actually his face a bit irritating here.
Hehe.
But still, he's MY irritating lovie and i love him so much!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:37 PM