So i went to the hospital today.
Supposedly i had to have my health screening today then my day surgery.
Instead, since the operation theatres were fully booked, it's moved all the way to 27 February.
So i had an X-ray, and they started explaining to me how's the surgery gonna be.
I'll get warded in the morning, to try and get me to relax on the bed
Then they'll wheel me into the operating theatre.
Instead of general anaesthesia, i only get local anaesthesia, so I'LL BE FULLY AWAKE
Apparently, they'll just numb my wrist, they won't let me sleep in good anaesthesia.
AND apparently, it wont hurt.
Despite the fact that they'll have make a clean cut on my wrist and cut the cyst out.
Then they'll stitch it back.
There's 30% chance of bleeding, pain, infection plus it might grow back.
I. AM. FREAKING. OUT. ALREADY.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:54 PM