Went to meet boyfie for dinner after his work.
Waited for him outside Escape.
So boyfie, Hairi, Kabir, Zainul, Farah, Ernie, Farhan and I made our way to Whitesands.
Met Azura, Rozzy, Siti Farhana studying under the blk, then we all went to McD's.
Eh, 11 people.
Football team!
Saw Farhana and Ganesh at McD's, and me n Farhana hugged!!!
Havent seen Farhana for soooo long..
It was really nice to laugh the way i laughed just now.
It didnt feel fake, and i havent been laughing this way for a very long time.
Being around all of them made me feel alot more happier.
They cheered me up involuntarily..
=)
Then one thing really made me laugh so hard.
Hairi did the funniest thing with his chest muscles/boobs ahahahahaha!!
Then boyfie made it even funnier by touching them!!
Hahahahahahahaha..
Azura asked me, "Eh, you're not jealous about Zul n Hairi?"
I said, "Alah, if anything happens, i'll just break up with him.."
Then boyfie turned to look at me with big shocked eyes.
I tink he only heard the words 'break up'.
Azura n me laughed like crazy..
My dearest boyfie, no matter how gayish u get with Hairi, i won't break up wif u coz of dat k?
Heeeheee..
Basket eh Azura, panggil aku kuda!!
Haha..
Then we sat outside McD's, some of them smoking, and we took pics with Azura's camera.
Around 10.50pm, boyfie n me decide to go home.
Once i get the pics from Azura, i'll upload them.
After a long time, i actually feel...
Happy.
Finally.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
P.S. But lovely baby dearest, i love you most!!!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:51 PM