Bored. As. Hell.

MISSING
Female, 19 years young
1.56cm tall, fat-cheeked face with stick-thin body
Answers to the names 'Shai' and the more commonly, 'SexyHotstuff'
It has been reported that for the past 5 months, the subject has been seen holding hands with a very adorable boxer from ITE Tampines, MEED course.
Caution: Subject is very easily annoyed and often highly aggitated when hungry.
To avoid attacks by aggitated subject, carefully approach and offer $50 bill.
If subject accepts offer and takes bill,
Leave chicken nuggets/wings and iced peach red bubble tea about 2 metres away,
Then slowly move away from subject.
Immediately contact the zoo authorities.
If subject rejects offer and throws a hissy fit,
Throw all the money you have in subject's direction,
Then RUN LIKE HELL
...
...
...
So this is what happens to me if i'm still not asleep at 4am.
I've been snacking non-stop since midnight just now.
That reminds me.
It's the first day of the year 2009, so.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
FORGET ABOUT RESOLUTIONS, YOU WON'T BE BOTHERED TO CARRY THEM OUT!
I will try to go to sleep now.
I'm reali miss my Lovie like craaazzzzyyyyyy..
I need his hugs......
So very badly.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
3:41 AM