Whatever Happens, Happens.
I've been M.I.A these past few months, in both mind and body.
Most of the time, I find myself just staring into nothing, staying put in my room 24/7.
Somehow that kinda affected the people around me.
Maybe i'm just super tired.
And i'm running out of things to say, i guess.
Sorry people.
Anyways, my days have been sucky, mostly mundane.
Attachment's over, now i'm rushing my final projects.
Both my attachment report and my major project report.
The deadline for the the attachment report's on this friday and the major project report's on next monday.
I've made up my mind.
If i fail this semester and have to repeat, i'm gonna quit.
I'll restart with a new diploma, most prolly Early Childhood or Mass Communications.
For mass comm i would choose the journalism option.
That's my future plan.
It's my final choice, no one can have a say in this, coz it's my life.
It's too late to say this, but i totally regret taking Biomedical Science for my diploma.
Life sucks.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
4:31 PM