<body scroll="auto">


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's 4am in the morning.
I suddenly miss my lovie like crazy....
Anyways, my thighs are aching like crazy coz of Sunday.
Only the ones that were involved knows what happened.
=p

I'm gonna hunt for running shoes this wednesday wif the boyfie.
Because somehow, there's only one side left of the pink pair i own.
I kept the pair in the bouldering gym in a shoe bag.
The person who threw it away is a dumbo.
The person who didnt keep my shoes properly after using them is a total d*ckhead.
Well, i should've brought them home in the first place.
Haizzz...

I'm sleepy but i can't seem to fall asleep.
Now my stomach is feeling so empty, screaming for me to fill it up.
Maybe i'll make myself a peanut butter sandwich, yum yum!

Boyfie lovie can i see you soon please please please?
I'm so irritating, clumsy and clingy but you know you can't resist me!
Heeeeheeeeheeee..
Love u love u love u my Lovie!!!

xoxo
Shai

~I LoVe You Endlessly~

4:04 AM







~*BiEnVeNuE!!*~

Salut!
Je m'appelle Shai..
18 Novembre 1989
Ma vie revolves around:
♥ Mon seul amant, Zulkifli ♥
♥ Mes amis proches ♥
♥ Ma bande préférée, Muse ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
I speak my mind, but i know my limits.
And you should too. =)


~*MuSiQuE*~




~*ParLeR!*~




~*LoVeLiEs*~

MakeUp!
♥ aDaWiYaH
♥ aZiE
eLLa
♥ GiNa
♥ JaJa
KaYe
♥ MyA
MuSfIrAh
♥ NaSuHa
NuYYuLhUdA


~*CuZZiEs*~

AiSyAh
♥ dYaNiA
♥ HuDa
♥ iFfAh
♥ NiSa
♥ ZaHiRaH


~*EsCaPiAnS*~

♥ aZuRa
DeE
FaZuAn
fLoReLLa
♥ JuJu
LaUrEnT
Li JuAn
mAiSaRaH
NaNa SyAfIqA
RoZiAnA
sHaMiM
WaN ReDz
ZaFruLLaH


~*cLimBeRs*~

cHeRyL
DiXiE
iMaH
kAi XuAn
pEiNiNg
TP SpOrTs CLiMbiNg
ZuLaZfAr


~*aRcHiVe*~

December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


~*cRéDiTs*~


Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4