My surgery was scheduled at 10am today, but due to some emergency case, i was moved to the 2pm slot.
Since they had asked me to come at 8am, i ended up waiting for 6 hours.
Luckily i sneaked in my Breaking Dawn, and i was finishing the book just as they called me in.
By then i was super sleepy, i nearly fell asleep on the bed-on-wheels.
I was shivering like crazy, from the time they wheeled me in, and even during the surgery.
It was totally nerves, of course i was scared, and also it was seriously freezing cold.
I was still shivering after the surgery.
So how was it?
PAINFUL.
The 1st wave of pain was when they injected local anaesthesia into my wrist.
Then it got worse.
I didnt feel the pain when they made the clean cut across my wrist.
But when they were extracting the cyst out...
IT. WAS. HELL.
Freaking painful.
Because not only were they pulling it out hard, they were cutting and scraping HARD at the same time.
I could feel the whole thing.
I kept flinching, and the surgeon was all, ''I know this is painful, but tahan a bit ok? It'll be over in a while.''
Liar.
It lasted a whole HALF HOUR.
I felt the snaps when they stitched it up.
The anaesthesia was wearing off slowly, but surely!!!
Anyways, my right hand and wrist is bundled up, only my fingers are free.
But my fingers involuntarily curl inwards because of the bandaging.
So i'm deprived of my right hand.
I had practiced trying to be a leftie in secondary school.
So i'm somehow coping with it.
But i can't help flinching and twitching because of the pain.
Coz my body's not listening to the painkillers.
Sigh...
I miss my boyfie, so very much.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:39 PM