I suddenly remembered our first date, haha.
It was at Ben & Jerry's Suntec City Mall, and you were trying to explain yourself.
You treated me to a Mix n Match coz u promised me, hehe.
So cute, i was dying to reach over the table to touch your face, or maybe for a quick hug..
But you weren't my boyfriend yet, so i tried to resist.
Difficult okaaaaay, considering how cute you are!!
Second date was minimal, but so much more memorable!
It was at Clarke Quay, we walked around for awhile, then we ate lunch at McD's.
We took our 1st picture!
Then we talked and talked and talked..
Then we took the bus home, i got super sleepy..
You asked if i wanted to rest my head on your shoulder.
So sweeeeeet!!
Again, i was resisting the urge to hug you close..
Heeeeheeheeeheeheehee.
Then later at night you texted me and asked if i really liked you, coz you said you like me alot.
Then blah blah blah, next day we became a couple.
LOL.
You made me so happy, and i keep gushing about you.
I find it hard to be away from you, we met nearly everyday.
I hated when each day comes to an end, always making excuses to make you stay a little longer.
It wasn't all perfect.
We had our fights, then some distance, all unpleasant and ugly but very necessary.
This way, we forced each other to learn more about ourselves.
It somehow makes us closer.
Dear Mr Zulkifli Bin Rosli,
It's absolutely fantastic to love and be loved by you.
I want nothing more than for us to be together for the rest of our lives.
My heart, my soul, all of it is yours.
Love you my sweet Lovie, and i hope i you'll NEVER stop loving me!
=D
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:26 AM