I wanna tell u everything about my Bintan trip, but I'm too freakin lazyyyy.
I have tons of pics, not mine, but of me.
They're all up on Facebook.
Mostly from Nisa's and Laurent's.
Anyways, i'll just tell you the most memorable things we did:
- Lots of swimming, night and day, in our personal infinity pool.
- Air rifle
- Archery
- Slacked at the pub at night
- Slacked and stargazed at the beach at night (SO MANY STARS!!!!!!)
- DVD-marathon till we fall asleep
- Psycho banana boat ride
- Drove the buggy around day and night
- Barbequed
Oh yar, and we got a lot of Discovery Channel over there.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
It's a private joke lol.
Anyways, go see the pics.
Nisa's FB has the most.
OMG I MISS BINTAN AND SLACKING!
P.S. But of course i miss you more, honey.
;p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:51 AM