Lovie went off to Saudi for umrah at ard 7pm just now..
I didnt send him to the airport, shy shyyyy.
Heeheee..
But we spent time together yesterday to make up for me not turning up today.
I went to his house, waited for him to get ready, he was packing for yesterday's training.
Wanna go umrah, but still cannot miss boxing training.
-_-''
Hahahah, cute boy..
Then we went to the void deck opposite his block.
We sat there and watched a movie on my laptop...
Only for awhile though, at 7pm he went off to Farrer Park for training, and i went to Bugis to sit at Starbucks and continue the movie myself.
Met him again after his training then he sent me home.
Yeah, it's boring, but we just wanted to spend wat little time we had left before he has to fly off..
=D
Didn't join Pumpfest comp today, was in no mood with him going away and all.
And since my home is under renovation, i followed mum just now to buy a mini chandelier for the living room.
It looks pretty pretty..
I'm staying with my sis for these 2 weeks, so by the time boyfie is back, my house would be ready too..
=)
I'm so damn bored right now, i miss my bed, i miss my wireless access at home (my sis doesn't have wireless)..
But most of all, i miss Zulkifli Bin Rosli..
='(
Come back soon honey, i can't wait for 2 weeks to be over..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:35 PM