Today was the first time ever i did breakers..
Hahaha they tried to trick me into doing funny things, i'm such a noob.. =p
We didn't have to do much coz it was raining pretty much most of the time..
Azura doodled alot on me and Casper, she drew a turtle named Zul on my right arm haha..
Casper got a turtle on his leg, and i drew a distorted rose on azura's leg.
Nazrul was being gross, and very2 stingy with his food, hahaha Cookie Monster!
Gabriel's arm tattoo looks nice, but feels damn gross coz he just did it and it's scabbing.
Talked alot to Eunos, he's like telling me to go for civil service jobs, like signing on for police..
Anyways, i've still no idea what to buy for Hairi and Kabeer..
Lovie has some pretty good ideas, so i asked him to buy, then i'll pay my share and wrap it.
I have no time to buy, coz i'll be working tomorrow morning and maybe friday too..
I'll take off on saturday, i'm possibly cooking some food for the BBQ, and help them prepare..
I have plans tomorrow after work with the cousins plus honey.
I was on the way home frm work just now when huda texted, to watch a movie with her and Nis.
Lovie's tagging along, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
OMG, it might be the last movie i'll be watching with him before he goes for NS!
Transformers!
Can't wait for tomorrow!
I'm so damn sleepy now, gotta go!
P.S. Love you always, baby dear! Muuuuuackx!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:47 PM