I keep wearing the Billabong cap i bought as a prezzie for honey.
I'm starting to get attached to it..
Maybe i wont give it to him, keep it for myself...
AHAHAHA noooo, i caaaaaan't, it's his prezzie!
He needs it so much more than me, what with his forced-baldness and all..
Heehee..
I can't wait to see his without his Armani hairstyle!
Anyways, about the signing on with the police thing..
MY PARENTS SAID YES!
Even though they were pretty reluctant about it...
But they said okie fine.
Lol!
So the plan is, to train myself, build up my stamina...
Coz the only problem for me now is the long-distance running.
The physical training part.
Coz i haven't been active for a pretty long while..
Then i plan to send my resume on November..
Not sure whether i can get it or not..
Hoping, praying for the best..
Anyways, i really really really can't wait for saturday!
Whole day with boyfie, on our first ever anniversary!
I miss him soooo much, and with us calling each other nightly makes it worse..
Heehee..
We'll be heading out to sentosa in the day then for a movie at Vivo at night.
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!
I LOVE YOU ZULKIFLI!
Oh yeaaah, i have BTT later at 2pm, i haven't studied much, and i didn't book E-trial sessions..
So i'm pretty much screwing myself up.
I'm putting my hopes on last minute studying after breakfast later..
I wanna pass in one sitting!
Baby baby baby, I LOVE YOU SO BLOODY MUCH!
Muuuuaaaaaaaaaaackx!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:42 AM