<body scroll="auto">


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I miss Zul honey so bloody much..
I've been passing my time with teaching tuition, going out with some friends.
The past weekdays i've went to Nis's bungalow, for her birthday celebration.
Weekends were spent working at Escape..
I really wanna quit Escape, i need a real job, i can't just waste my time there..
But i'll miss my friends, Azura, Ernie, Peiwen, Peishi and Kabeer especially..
That's why i still don't quite know how to quit..
But i'll pluck up my courage to quit very soon.
Tuition pays okie, but it's only just enough for less than 2 weeks..

I can't keep having the mindset of a teenager, about having fun first, then think about responsibilities later.
How am i suppose to have fun, when i'm always broke in the first place?
And i have to scrimp and save for weeks and months just to blow it all on a few days of treats.
What i do all day is sit around in the house..
Even if my friends ask me out, i'll be a bit broke, can't spend as much.
That really sucks.

And so i've made up my mind.
I'm gonna sign on with SPF.
Yeah, some of you might laugh it off, some of you think i'm throwing away my freedom..
But please, GROW FUCKING UP.
You can fantasise all year about your dream job and all, but you're not even working towards getting it.
So what's the fucking point for you right?
And some of you, hating the job you have now, even though it pays well.
What's the point?!?!?

You see, i love government jobs.
I think it's pretty honourable to be a civil servant.
Like you know, really helping the nation in a very direct way and stuff.
Not just a behind-the-scenes kind of job.
And of course you can't doubt the endless benefits and great pay.

People keep tell me to try out teaching, but looking at my brother and sister..
You really have to be passionate about teaching.
I don't want a job which leaves you with so little social life, and the worst part is..
As if being at school for 9 hours is not enough, you have to bring extra work to your home.
With markings and your own school's projects..
My siblings get great pay, no doubt.
But they have to sacrifice almost all their time to their work.
And if you have kids, you would most prolly have no time to yourself at all.

I wanted to become a nurse, but since i don't have a diploma for it, or money to go get one..
So yeah, forget about it.
I don't wanna go through loans with the bank at THIS AGE!
Loans are reserved for getting homes and cars.

So i'm getting a job i'm passionate about.
A job with a good pay, and satisfying in so many ways.
Plus, it has amazing benefits.
So signing on with SPF it is.
The 5 year bond sounds pretty scary, but i'm so absolutely sure i won't be wanting to change jobs.

And to my family, especially my sister whom i know would be secretly reading this, hehe..
It's time for you to accept the fact that i will be doing what i want to do.
You keep saying i most prolly can't handle a job like this.
I really think you should trust me in this.
It would be nice if you support me this time, okie?
I'd really love that, because this is really what i wanna do, i've made up my mind, and i'm so sure about it.
I'm not as weak and lazy as u think i am.
And you know for a fact that i can do pretty great if i'm passionate about something, like rockclimbing, like NPCC, like music.
In fact, i excel in this kind of things, while i keep failing when it comes to education, because i have no interest in studying.
So why not embrace this, if you know i can make it far when it comes to this type of job?
I'm passionate about being in the police force, as passionate as my sister and brother are about teaching and being teachers.
So it would be really great if you support me in this, i really want it more than i need it.
Family is still family, even if i've been distant from you, i still need your encouragement and support.

So....
I'm gonna be a policewoman!
*Giggle giggle*

xoxo
Shai

~I LoVe You Endlessly~

12:15 PM







~*BiEnVeNuE!!*~

Salut!
Je m'appelle Shai..
18 Novembre 1989
Ma vie revolves around:
♥ Mon seul amant, Zulkifli ♥
♥ Mes amis proches ♥
♥ Ma bande préférée, Muse ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
I speak my mind, but i know my limits.
And you should too. =)


~*MuSiQuE*~




~*ParLeR!*~




~*LoVeLiEs*~

MakeUp!
♥ aDaWiYaH
♥ aZiE
eLLa
♥ GiNa
♥ JaJa
KaYe
♥ MyA
MuSfIrAh
♥ NaSuHa
NuYYuLhUdA


~*CuZZiEs*~

AiSyAh
♥ dYaNiA
♥ HuDa
♥ iFfAh
♥ NiSa
♥ ZaHiRaH


~*EsCaPiAnS*~

♥ aZuRa
DeE
FaZuAn
fLoReLLa
♥ JuJu
LaUrEnT
Li JuAn
mAiSaRaH
NaNa SyAfIqA
RoZiAnA
sHaMiM
WaN ReDz
ZaFruLLaH


~*cLimBeRs*~

cHeRyL
DiXiE
iMaH
kAi XuAn
pEiNiNg
TP SpOrTs CLiMbiNg
ZuLaZfAr


~*aRcHiVe*~

December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


~*cRéDiTs*~


Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4