There's a HUGE difference between a computer and a laptop.
A computer, u can use it anytime you want, anywhere you want.
But a laptop, ESPECIALLY MY LAPTOP, it's freakin personal, so you have to ask for my permission.
My laptop has my personal things in there, i don't fucking care if you tell me you won't go into my stuffs.
You might still accidentally go into my stuff, and i clearly don't want that to happen.
You can cancel your internet subscription for all i care.
I can go outside and use internet too OKAY.
My laptop is personal; you wanna use it, ask for my permission.
Worse thing was, you used my laptop without asking for my permission inside MY ROOM!
The reason why i always close my bedroom door is because I DON'T WANT ANYONE BUT ME TO BE IN THERE.
I don't go into YOUR room, so stay out of mine!
So what if i'm anti-social and selfish.
Just deal with it.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:29 PM