I just sent the online application for police officer todday..
In a month's time, if i haven't got a reply for an interview from them, i'm gonna send another.
And another and another till i get that interview.
Heehee..
Anyways, i had a great time spent with Honey this weekend!
From morning till nearly evening..
=)
He has the test thingy on wednesday, and if he passes, he'll be posted out in 2-3 weeks' time.
Then i'll have more time to spend with him!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
As for me, i have my FTT tmr, and being true to myself, i haven't studied yet!
I have no confidence to pass at all, and absolutely no mood to study..
I have an hour of E-trial right before the test, so i don't really know if it helps.
I have like only 5 mins to study if i happen to fail the trial.
-______-
I don't have a family car, so what's the point, haha!
If i'm signed on to SPF, then i can get the license for free.. =p
I want that job!
P.S. I Love You Zul!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
8:34 PM