I took 3 bloody days just to complete this new skin for my blog coz i kept getting distracted by other stuffs.
Facebook especially.
Hahaha..
I forgot to update about the trip to Sentosa that day..
It was a no frills trip, pretty simple, but still a whole quite fun.
We mostly laze around the beach, waded abit in the water..
Played a bit of frisbee too..
I think we shared stories more than anything else, hehe..
It was Sunday, so the 4 of us were too tired to do anything.
The point of the beach trip was to relax anyways.. =)
Planning to go for another one soon, with more tagging along!
Must wait 2 weeks for someone to come back, though.
Right Kabeer? Heeeheeee...
I tink alot happened the past few days, but i can't quite remember anything, and it's like 3.30am right now..
So i should most prolly go to bed.
Meeting Amira later in the afternoon, then hang out with Nis and Huda late at night.
And most importantly, i might be meeting my honey for a bit!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
3:20 AM